Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coup de pied demandé!!!!!!



An english message will follow....

Court message vous demandant de m'envoyer un commentaire qui saura me remettre sur le chemin de la santé!!! À la maison depuis deux jours, je suis très mal dans ma peau et j'ai encore une fois remis mon régime alimentaire et programme de conditionnement physique à......demain!!! Alors soyez brutales haha Secouez-moi un tit peu d'accord? Profitez-en car ça n'arrivera pas souvent! Pour celles qui travaillent pour moi....ben....une fois permise *rire*!

I am begging my readers to leave a comment giving me the kick I need to stop postponing my diet and training! I am not feeling good with myself but have once again decided to start....tomorrow! So be my guest, be blunt!!! One time only haha

0 merveilleux commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover