Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sondage / Survey




Good morning again :)))

I have just posted a little survey at top regarding the language used on my blog. I am French Canadian but realize that most of the world communicates in English. I have slowly started to use both languages, French and English for some things but continue to write messages in french.

Please take a few seconds to answer my survey by chosing all the answers that would apply for you. Thank you!!!

Can someone tell me how to keep this post at the top?

***************************************************************************

Bon matin encore :))

Je viens d'ajouter un petit sondage au haut de ce message concernant le language utilisé sur mon blog. Je suis Canadienne Française mais remarque que la plupart communiquent en Anglais. J'ai commencée à écrire certaines petites choses dans les deux langues, Français et Anglais mais tout en continuant mes messages en Français.

SVP prendre quelques secondes pour répondre à mon sondage en choisissant toutes les réponses qui s'appliquent à vous. Merci!

Est-ce quelqu'un sait comment s'y prendre pour que ce message reste au haut de ma page?

**************************************************************************

0 merveilleux commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover