Little relaxing day today, preparing for an emotional one tomorrow!!! Tomorrow is the day my little baby Pekingese comes home and also the day we drive two hours away to bring one of my miniature horses to an equestrian hospital :( His second visit, seems the last surgery is still infecting and my wee horse keeps losing weight and energy. Crossing my fingers, the loss of one animal last January was more than enough!!
Speaking of animals, the card I have for you today is for a baby boy, decided to use Magnolia's cute elephant and copic him in pastel blue. He is sooooo adorable!!!!
An easel card using my nestabilities dies, the little chick I made using flower soft and feathers :) Not sure what he is doing with the elephant but I found him cute :)
Sharing my card in the following challenges:
- Pile It On #8 - Childhood dreams
- The Crafty Challenge #55 - Baby Love
- Polka Doodles #8 - Two ribbons and a charm
- Stamp Something - Flowers
- Crazy For Challenges C4C76 - Flowers
- Magnolia Down Under #85 - Flower Power
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Pastels
Thanks for stopping by :) You always make my day! xox