Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Very First Blog Award!!!! Yaye Diva!!!!

Happy Thursday!!!! I am awarded!!!!! Wayoooooooooo!!!!!



My sweet teamie Nnarolac gifted me with this award today and I am so thrilled!!! Why? Simpy because I never thought I would be *popular* enough in Blogland to even get noticed! Here I am, a few months in, participating in awesome challenges, winning top creations, chosen for DT's and guest DT positions, making wonderful crafter cyber friends, sharing tricks and finds and now chosen as recepient for an award :))) Where's my red carpet????? hahaha

I am accepting with great pride and will heartfully share this award hoping it will make a few people I admire as happy as I am!

Here is how it works:


Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award

So....... 7 random things about me.....
  1. I cannot see the color green! Believe it or not, my world is blue...blue trees & grass! Yep! Hubby is a great help for matching papers and embellies when green is required :)
  2. I am getting married!! November 5th 2011, I will be a young 43 year old blushing bride :)
  3. I have struggled with my weight all my life! At the age of 20, I maxed at 299 pounds!!! Glad to say that I have never regained all that weight! Although a daily struggle, I am in good health and have managed to keep very close to a healthy weight for the past 15 years!
  4. I studied for many years and received my degree in child psychology. I am now a Human Resources Officer and Accountant...how did that happen??
  5. Wish I could have an elephant in my backyard!! Crazy but true!!
  6. I want a tattoo before I get married! Why not :))
  7. I Loooove Michael Jackson!!
Well there you go :) A little about me!

Here are the awesome crafters I have had the honor to share with and to whom I would like to forward this award to:

Again thank you Carol! Sharing is such a wonderful thing!!!!!



    9 merveilleux commentaires:

    Brigitte said...

    Tammy, tu es une des personnes qui le mérites le plus!!! Félicitations et merci pour "L'Award".
    Grosses bises
    Brigitte

    Cazro said...

    Congratulations Tammy, a well deserved award, your blog is fab. Cheers Caz

    Cor* said...

    Shut UP! Thanks so much for thinking of me!! So nice to get to know people with the little tid bits of information! Can't see GREEN!! Wowzers! Now that's interesting! I will share this award with pride!

    Shirl said...

    Aww Tammy congrats on the award and thanks for passing to me, adore everything about your creations. Don't even go there about the weight I want to loose 1 1/2 stone before holiday this year, wish me luck. Can't wait for the wedding I think yours will be the event of the year (not you know who) ha ha
    Hugs Shirley x x

    Dragonlady said...

    Hi Tammy

    You are too kind and I love the award. Thank you hun. Congratulations on the wedding by the way.
    It has been real fun working with you and I love all your creations and look forward to loads more.

    Hugs to you mon amie

    Ali x

    Irene said...

    Tammy, congratulations on the award, so well deserved,you are a sweetheart to think of me, a very big thank you.
    Hugs Irene x

    Lisa Jane said...

    Thanks so much Tammy and well deserved award for you .. love reading your facts .. i am similar.. struggle with ym weight , love MJ and elephants lol
    Lisa x

    Summite said...

    Merci infiniment pour cet honneur. Je ne pourrais parcontre l'honorer car je viens de commencer un nouvel emploi à temps complet. Je dois donc mettre de côté le Scrapbooking. J'ai même dû démissionner de mon DT. Encore une fois merci...

    Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

    Awww, thank you so much Tammy for thinking of me ;) Congrats on the award, well deserved as your creations are fabulous, you are a true crafty Diva! I was completely amazed reading all these little facts about you, your life is so fascinating ;D Congrats on your wedding, too! Bring on November, I say! warmest hugs, hun! xxx

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    My Awards :))))

    My Awards :))))
    February 2011
     
    07 08 09 10
    Pin It button on image hover