Happy Thursday!!!! I am awarded!!!!! Wayoooooooooo!!!!!
My sweet teamie Nnarolac gifted me with this award today and I am so thrilled!!! Why? Simpy because I never thought I would be *popular* enough in Blogland to even get noticed! Here I am, a few months in, participating in awesome challenges, winning top creations, chosen for DT's and guest DT positions, making wonderful crafter cyber friends, sharing tricks and finds and now chosen as recepient for an award :))) Where's my red carpet????? hahaha
I am accepting with great pride and will heartfully share this award hoping it will make a few people I admire as happy as I am!
Here is how it works:
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award
So....... 7 random things about me.....
- I cannot see the color green! Believe it or not, my world is blue...blue trees & grass! Yep! Hubby is a great help for matching papers and embellies when green is required :)
- I am getting married!! November 5th 2011, I will be a young 43 year old blushing bride :)
- I have struggled with my weight all my life! At the age of 20, I maxed at 299 pounds!!! Glad to say that I have never regained all that weight! Although a daily struggle, I am in good health and have managed to keep very close to a healthy weight for the past 15 years!
- I studied for many years and received my degree in child psychology. I am now a Human Resources Officer and Accountant...how did that happen??
- Wish I could have an elephant in my backyard!! Crazy but true!!
- I want a tattoo before I get married! Why not :))
- I Loooove Michael Jackson!!
Well there you go :) A little about me!
Here are the awesome crafters I have had the honor to share with and to whom I would like to forward this award to:
- Trish at T-Bear's Touch
- Tammylee at Tammylee's Stamp Corner
- Brigitte at Bricolage de Brigitte
- Marie at Le Blog de Summite
- Annette at Netty's Craftings
- Louise at Passion Creations
- Brenda at Bumblebees and Butterflies
- Irene at Eye See Crafting
- Corry at Free 4 Ever
- Shirl at Shirls Cards
- Lisa Jane at Mess2Magic
- Joanna at Under a Creative Spell
- Ali at Crafty Dragons
- Trudy at True's Gift from the Heart
- Jenny at Crafty Eyelet
Again thank you Carol! Sharing is such a wonderful thing!!!!!