As announced a few days ago, I am thrilled to be continuing as a privileged DT member at Let's Ink It Up but today is the launch of the very last challenge for the current and very first Design team.
Please join me in thanking these fabulous crafters by joining our challenge this month, ending this term with a *BANG* of love!!! Romance/Valentines Day is the theme, perfect for the month of February :) You have the whole month to create and submit your project but remember, no digis!!!
Here is what I made to inspire you...
I am loving the velvet ribbon and string of golden beads! Can't wait to see what you come up with and here's a little incentive:
Two sponsors this month. The first being Whiff of Joy Stamps:
Prize of Willow with Champagne rubber stamp:
And the second sponsor Mad for Markers:
Offering a set of three markers, a pack of A6 Xpress It cards, and a Copic swatch book! Fabulous!!!!
How can you not want to give it a try??? Join me at Let's Ink It Up for great inspiraton from the DT and loads of fun in challenge #9!!!
Entering this card in the following challenges:
- Stampin' For the Weekend #3 - St Valentines Day
- A Spoonfull of Sugar #137 - Photo Inspiration
- Creative Craft - Hearts and Flowers
- Just Magnolia #92 - Anything goes + Ribbon
- Polka Doodles #5 - With Hearts
- Crazy For Challenges #73 - C4C73 Valentines Day Card
- Allsorts #89 - Love Love Love
Have a fabulous weekend!!!!