Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 03, 2011

A Star is Born

Good evening all!! Ever had those days when you sit in your craft area and NOTHING happens?? Duh! I've cleaned everything up (I still scrap in my dining room) but NOW I feel like inspiration would be sitting right beside me umphhhhh It's Sunday night, work tomorrow, do I really want to start something now??? Yes!!! Will I? Probably not.....

So let me show you what I did manage to put together yesterday :) A layout, my first of my little star Geisha. Papers are from the Fancy Pants *Love Birds* collection, all products used can be found at Boutique Herazz Scrapbooking.


An easy peasy little page, the papers are beautiful on their own and well.... so is Geisha :) More details for this page can be seen on my DT blog

I am sharing my layout here:
Hope you had a great weekend!!! Hugzzzz to all!






12 merveilleux commentaires:

Summite said...

Très Girly cette petite chienne. Bravo ta page est géniale.

Shatam said...

Ta page est superbe mais j'ai un petit penchant pour la tite boule de poil qui est dessus hi!hi!hi! Trop mignonne.

P.S. J'en profite pour te remercier de tout les beaux commentaires que tu laisse sur mon blog.

Gros bisous à toi
Shatam :0)

Denise Pustelniak said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Fiona said...

awe this is so cute...what a fab photo and flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

fi

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Brigitte said...

J'adore!!! Ta petite chienne est vraiment trop cute! J'aime les couleurs que tu as choisi et le design est très jolie!
Bisous
Brigitte

tiffany said...

wow such a gorgeous layout!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lasting Memories! =)Tiffany

Claire said...

Aww Tammy Geisha is adorable! What a beautiful girl :-)
a perfect layout to show her off
Claire xx

Kristie W. said...

Gorgeous layout! I love all the embellishing and those multi colored alphas are cool! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories.

Shana said...

What a gorgeous puppy! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

Sue said...

Your pages is just gorgeous. So is Geisha. I love how you placed the flowers around the side of the photo and the birdie is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Dragonlady said...

Hi Tammy

Lovely to see you entering a layout at Lasting Memories. The papers are fabulous and what a cute picture. Hope you are well.

Hugs Ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover