Another awesome thing is the *Anything Goes* challenge going on at By The Cute and Girly all the month of May!!! Don't miss out!
Here is what I have to inspire you to join us.....
Oh Tilda Tilda!! What would I create if you didn't exist huh?? haha The lovely papers are from the Pink Paislee, Butterfly Garden collection.
Entering this card for the following challenges:
- Everybody Art #141 - Flowers
- Creative Craft - Vintage and/or distressed
- Cute Card Thursday #164 - It's so distressing!
- Moving Along with The Times #98 - 2B's (Blue, butterfly, bloom)
- Southern Girls - Let's hear it for the girls
- Stamp Something - Anything Goes
- Card Makin' Mamas #20 - Recipe
- Paper Sundaes #69 - Happy Birthday
- Magnolia Down Under #96 - Your Favourite Things (Magnolia Stamp and Pink Paislee papers)
Before I go, my now 4 month old little Geisha would like to send a special hello to our Blogland Friend Brigitte who has been an awesome friend and follower and who will be heading overseas in the next few days. Brigitte works for the Canadian Military so from Geisha and myself, hugs from Quebec and stay safe my friend! Will look forward to hearing from you in three weeks! xox
To my surprise, returned from a fabulous weekend to find out I had won two mentions!!!!!
Top 3 at Simply Create's *Metal* challenge for this card:
And a fabulous Top 5 over at Fussy & Fancy for their *Springtime* challenge for this card:
This is my second win for this card and I am thrilled!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
Time for a little browsing around. Have a great week and thank you for stopping by my little corner. Hugzzzzz