Rodeo weekend is off due to the forecasted rain so hubby and I are making plans to work on our wedding, scrapping and watching True Blood season 3 yippie!!!!!!!!!!! Really looking forward to that! I do love rainy days for cuddling and relaxing don't you?
Let's take a trip for a few minutes and enjoy the beauty of Spain! My isnpiration came from the fabulous Magnolia stamp of course. Made my own background using a La Blanche stamp. My picture is horrible for the details but I did add ALOT of bling and made a little fan out of scraps to binde everything together. Hope you like :)
I would like to share my card here:
- A Spoonfull of Sugar #157 - Ribbons and bows
- Everybody Art #147 - Anything Goes
- Oldie But a Goodie #21 - Where in the world
- Creative Craft Challenge - Make your own backing papers
- Stamp Something - Pretty Papers
I thank you so much for stoppng by!!!! xox Hugzzzzzz from Québec, Canada!!