Two weeks without posting oh my my!!!!! Time is so precious these days. Camping, wedding preperations, out of town meetings, work outside and we are seeking to adopt a new horse yippie!!!!! A full size horse to keep my miniatures company and to make mommy (me) happy :)))
I sure do hope everyone is doing well. Would love to hear from you. I will try to go peek in your corners sometime soon :)
For now, let me share my second DT card for the *Things with wings* challenge over at By The Cute and Girly.
I really miss making cards these days and am hoping to squeeze in a little time today. I deserve it!! Ha! Ha!
Be sure to stop by the By The Cute and Girly challenge blog, we would love to see what you come up with! Amazing sponsors and prizes too!!!!!! Come join the fun!!!
Sharing my card here:
- The Crazy Challenge #75 - Summertime
- Creative Craft Challenges - Pretty Blossoms
- Divas By Design #6 - Pastels
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #111 - Butterflies
- Moving Along With The Times #107 - Favourite Things (Blooms, yellow, faeries, butterflies, my MS branch punch and Peel-Off Stickers)
- Southern Girls #23 - Happy Birthday
- I Did It Creations - Floral
- Totally Papercrafts #75 - Girly Girl
- Card Makin' Mamas #24 - Summertime
- Fussy & Fancy #41 - Summer
- All Sorts #112 - Free and Easy July
Thanks for stopping by xox Hope you come again! Wishing you a fabulous weekend!!!