Found the pattern to my dream western wedding dress today, bought all the fabrics and accessories and she is gone to the dressmaker!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! Can't say much more though, honey may sneak in :))) Hi Honey *kiss* *kiss* :)
Here is a little card I made, attempting a shabby or vintage feel but not so sure....for both...I tried.....No stamping, used a vintage image from a note pad, used old blues, gold, brown and beige tones and sparkled up my flowers.
The bow was made with my *bow easy* tool but my oh my, how can a little piece of plastic give me so much trouble??? I just can'y get the hang of it :(
Here is the inside of my card.
And a closer look at some details.
This card is available in my cards for sale section. Thanks for looking!
Sharing it here:
- Papertake Weekly - Getting Cute
- Fab'n 'Funky #82 - Animal Magic
- Craft Us Crazy #13 - Anything Goes
- Easy Craft Challenge #43 - The Summer
- Creatalicious #24 - Back in Time
- Scrapalicious #12 - Anything Summer
- Paperminutes #175 - Blue, Brown and Beige
- Corrosive Challenge #125 - Let the music play
Working on finishing my wedding invitations tomorrow ;)))) Three months to go...will I make it??? *smile* Good night all xox