Sharing my second creation for our *The Sea* challenge over at By The Cute and Girly. Used a Magnolia stamp and my distress inks to color the background and simply stamped the sea image over that with Stazon ink. I really love the effect, proof that coloring does not need to be perfect.
This card was originally made for a challenge over at Herazz Scrapbooking and dedicated to a special friend of mine who's birthday is today so please let me take a few spaces here and wish Odette the most marvelous birthday ever!!!! May this day bring you love and smiles to last the whole year and beyond!!! Hugs and kisses my friend xox
Here is Odette's card.....
A few details :
Sharing it here :
- A Spoonfull of Sugar #162 - Happy Birthday
- Tuesday Throwdown #62 - Non-stamped sentiment (used a peel-off sticker)
- Papertake weekly - Bingo (Lace, blooms and ribbon for my free square)
- Creative Inspirations #125 - Your favourite stamp
- My Mums Craft Shop #19 - Summer Time
- Divas By Design #8 - Birthdays
- Just Magnolia #119 - Holiday Fun
- Stamp Something - Dog days of summer
- Creative Stamp Friends #31 - Handmade Background
That's it for tonight.... If I am not back tomorrow, have a pleasant week to come and I will be back to visit you upon my return from holidays!! Don't forget to share your *Sea* inspired creations at By The Cute & Girly!! Have fun and thanks for stopping by xox