Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 01, 2011

The sea at By The Cute and Girly + Top 3 :))

Happy August!!!!

Well it's Monday and we just returned from a fabulous three days of camping with family and friends. Life is good!!!!!

Being close to a lake was nice but this month at By the Cute and Girly we are going to the sea!!!! Awesome sponsors and prizes so be sure to check it out and share your awesome work with us!! Visiting your blogs and peeking at your work is always so exciting for me!!!

Here is what I came up with as my first project.....Hoping this inspires you to join in the fun! My image was cut out of an acetate sheet that I attached to a white piece of cardstock sponged with distress inks to create a colourful background.


And the inside of the card......


This card now available in my *Cards for sale* section. For all details on products used, visit my Herazz DT Blog here.

Participating in the following challenges:

And yes, I am proud winner of the TOP three over at Scrapalicious for their *Anything Summer* challenge. Here is my winning card :)))


Many thanks for stopping by but don't forget to visit me and the fabulous team at By The Cute & Girly xox





10 merveilleux commentaires:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at SFC this time, hope you will join us again and good luck xx

Lisa Jane said...

we were camping at the weekend too... there's nothing better lol.. glad you had a great day .
LOve the little card .. sea horses are so graceful.. the colours are gorgeous
Lisa x

Kate said...

Beautiful card Tammy, such attention to detail. Congrats on your top 3 spot too.

** kate **

nnalorac said...

Stunning card Tammy, loved the colours and image you chose. Congrats, well deserved, cute adorable card. Carolxx

Brigitte said...

Félicitations pour un autre Top trois!!! J'adore ta carte pour la mer. Tout tes petits détails sont parfaits!
Bises
Brigitte

Geraldine said...

I could look at that card all day - it is just full of details. Another fan of seahorses...
Ger x

Laney said...

Fabulous card Tammy!!
Thanks for joining us at Bling it on this time would love to see you join us again
hugs
laney

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card inside and out.Beautiful details.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love the seahorse and the distressed feel. Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

This is adorable! Thank you for joining the Bling It On Challenge this time! Hope to see you again! Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover