Hello lovelies!!!! Holidays are over, mananged to finish my return to work week with overtime every night but I'm here!!!!!!!!!!! And......... off for the long labour day weekend yippie!!!!!!!!! Ella and Emy are coming home soon, the barn is pratically ready, my teen son is now in technical school, our wedding approaching and I am loving it all!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeess, happy September!!!!!!! At By the Cute & Girly, we are brightening up the upcoming fall season with Lisa's theme of :
All Things Bright & Beautiful
Interpret as you wish, bright harvest colors, beautiful people or spakly creations. I chose the brightness of gold on my first project (the second one too but I will share that at midmonth teehee).
Here is my card:
- Pile It On #35 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Cute Card Thursday #180 - A Pinch & a Punch
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop - 1-2-3 (1 heart, 2 flourishes, 3 decorative buttons)
- Frosted Designs - Flourishes
- Alphabet Challenge Blog - P for pretty pastels
- Cooking It Up With Katie #73 - Pink, bling and a sticker
- Crafty Creations #134 - Dies n Punches
- Truly Scrumptious #64 - Rocked Up Pink
- Scrap-Creations - Decorate the inside of your card
Ella and Emy would like to wish you a fabulous weekend!!!!!!