Monday Monday...... ughhhhh difficult Mondays but I must say that the comments left here in the past few days have really made me smile ear to ear!!!!!!! Crafting buddies are the absolute bestest!!!!! The support and sharing in this community is out of this world!!!!!!!! Thanks to all...... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Meeting the photographer tomorrow yippie!!!!!!!! More wedding pics to share??? Let's hope so. I just can't wait!!!!!!!!
I would like to share one of three colouring books I made for my wedding. My young niece and nephews being part of the ceremony, I just didn't feel they would enjoy the wedding favours (which I will show at a later date) so decided to prepare goodie bags full of crayons, modeling clay, sheriff badge, stuffed horsie, candy etc..and,,,I made these cute little activity books, personalized in their name as a souvenir of the special day.
My first try with my Bind-It-All tool, I hope you like :))
Taking a picture of the inside would of been nice huh? Wonder what I was thinking.....Oh Yeah!!! I was getting married!!!! haha Western themed connect the dots, mazes, colouring pages.... you get the idea :)
I would like to share my book here:
- Crafty CardMakers #56 - Recycle it (the lace tied around the springs is cut-out from old garments and the rafia is left over bits from centre pieces);
- Craft your days away #33 - Embellishment bingo (pearls, flowers, ribbon)
- One Stop craft Challenge #157 - Ribbons & lace
- If the Shoe fits #96 - Try something new (my first binding book)
- Gingersnap Creations #126 - Raffia
I can't thank you enough for stopping by :)
"Creativity is a drug I cannot live without."
- Cecil B. DeMille