Ok so, I will go to work and I will work hard...but this weekend, unsexy clothes and crafting it is!!! My treat for being a good girl..and to think that all my dogs have to do is look pretty for a treat!!!
To keep the winter away as Mother Nature is, here is a dimensional card I made for my Sister-In-Law. I am really happy with the result, could of been more precise with my layered flower but practice makes perfect...or almost :)
I would like to share my card here:
- Creative Craft - Free For All
- Moving along with the times - Ribbons and bows
- Craft your days away #34 - Buttons or bows
- Corrosive Challenge #138 - Case a DT Member (I chose Regan, ruffled ribbon, bling, die cut)
- Dream Valley #21 - Sparkle
- Secret Crafter #162 - Borders and flowers
And............. I am so proud to announce that I was chosen top 5 over at Crafty Cardmakers *Recycle It* challenge woot! woot!
Here is my winning project:
I hope you have a fabulous week!!! Comfy clothes party this saturday!!! You are invited! *laugh*