Quick post to share another Christmas card :) This one is quite simple, peel-off stickers, embossing, MS punch and a few embellies. Was made on order for a nun....should I say Sister? In french, sister would be the proper name.... this was a first for me and didn't want to make it too extravagant. My *customer* loved it so my mission is accomplished and I may have won brownie points with the powers up above! *smile*
Added Faux Snow from Flower Soft and a beautiful Christmas trinket on the bow.
I made this one on a week night, a last minute request and I was tired so the little details such as inking the edges etc just didn't make it :( And the picture well.....I even forgot to remove the black shadow under my signature when I edited eeeeek!
- Pile it on #49 - Bling it up
- Simply Create Too #2 - Embossing
- Dream Valley #22 - Christmas
- One Stop Craft #162 - Christmas Sparkle
- Party Time Tuesdays #47 - Use ribbon
- Alphabet Challenge - W is for white Christmas
- Raise the bar #86 - It's beginning to look alot like Christmas
Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow, I finish my last Christmas card, a special one for Mom and then,,,Valentin's day...here I come!!!!!!
Night night xox