Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Bloom and Grow ay KKKG's and top 3 for me!!!!!!

Happy Sunday all!!!! This week at Kenny K's Krafty Girls, Team *A* is challenging you to *Bloom & Grow*. Flowers on your designer papers, crochet or 3D paper flowers, any type really as long as we can see them!!!!!!

Awesome prizes up for grabs once again:

5 digis of your choice from Kenny K's Downloads


and a $15.00 voucher from Michelle's Scrapbooking & More


Make sure to drop-in the Kenny K Krafty Girlz blog for amazing inspiration!!!!!

*****************************************

Also thrilled to annonce that I am TOP 3 at Challenge Up Your Life for their *Get well soon* challenge yippie!!!!!!!!!


Here was my entry:


Thank you ladies and thanks everyone for stopping by. Have an awesome week!!!!

Hugzzzzzzz




0 merveilleux commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover