March 15th already OMG!!!!! Thunder storms tonight and 20 degrees this upcoming weekend!!!! Is summer really around the corner or is March still hiding a few snow storms??
I am here to inspire you to join the *In The Kitchen* challenge over at By The Cute & Girly. Still a full two weeks to go!!!! You can cook something pretty I know you can!!!!!!
This time around, I made a Mother's Day card using the image Strawberry Girl from one of our sponsors, Spesch Stamps. Here she is:
If you missed my first project for this theme, teapot card and tea bag holder using another darling image from Spesch Stamps, click here.
Fabulous prizes and so much inspiration on the main challenge blog!! See you there :)
Sharing my card here:
- Cutie Pie Challenge #13 - Pearls & Swirls
- Top Tip Tuesday - Mother's Day
- Papertake Weekly - One for the girls....or Mum
- Creative Inspirations #154 - Something for Mum
- Just Inpirational #20 - Photo inspiration
- 4 Crafty Chicks #81 - Chicks Rule
- Craft Your Days Away #40 - Mother's Day
- Paper Sundaes #111 - Feminine Flair
- Sparkles #30 - Mother's Day or Spring
- Dream Valley #27 - Mother's Day
Thanks so much for dropping in :)