Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun & Games at KKKG - Challenge #86

Another Sunday, another awesome challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!! Woohooo!!!!!

Kenny has another fabulous set for release this week from his Anime Manga collection. Team A had so much fun preparing inspiration for you with these new images!!!!


Your theme this week:

Fun & Games

Your challenge; create a project with an image of someone enjoying themselves. Have fun!!!!

Our sponsors:

5 digis of the winners choice from Kenny K Downloads


And.....

a gift certificate from Inky Expressions.



Inspiration time :) For my card, I used Hot Anime Babe. Dressed her up in yellow using my Copic markers, sat her on dry enbossed and distressed patterned paper for texture.

My Step-Sons birthday is March 31st so Hot Babe is pointing the calendar at this extra special day :)  Hope you like....



Sharing my card here:
  1. Creative Card Crew #6 - Vintage
  2. My Mum's Craft Shop #49 - Let's Get Digital
  3. Divas By Design #27 - Distressing
  4. Creative Inspirations #155 - Anything Goes
  5. Cute Card Thursday #209 - Anything Goes


Join the rest of the Team over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz for Fun & Games :))))

Hugzzzzzz






4 merveilleux commentaires:

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card - very sassy image x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

DesignerDiva said...

This is so fabulous Tammy, the striking image against the shabby background is awesome!
Thanks for getting distressed at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Awesome card. I love how she is pointing at the calender. Truly inspirational idea. Thanks for sharing.
hugs Julie

Maria said...

This is gorgeous Tammy, the background is fabulous and I love these images.

Maria x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover