Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 15, 2012

BTC&G Birthdays Mid Month Inspiration

OMG!!! October 15th!!!! Can you believe it?? How was your Monday? Mine? Oh it was a Monday haha

A simple reminder of the Birthday challenge and Blog hop still ongoing at By The Cute & Girly.





With 15 prizes from different sponsors up for grabs and lots of chances to win, you 
really do need to take a look! ;)

*****************************

For my second make with Sponsor The Digi Garden, I made a cutie birthday card using Lil Ladybug


Here is my card:




Adorable you think?

Sharing here:
  1. Card Mania #5 - Happy Birthday
  2. Creative Inspirations #184 - Anything Goes
  3. My Mums Craft Shop #79 - Tickets
  4. Paperplay #41 - Simply Cute


So join us for an EXCITING month filled with great prizes over at By The Cute & Girlie!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugzzzzzz






8 merveilleux commentaires:

Tanya said...

Fabulous card, I love the bright colours :)

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Gaynor said...

Wonderful card, love the colours and your layout, thanks for joining our challenge at My mum's craft shop, Gaynor xx

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

BEAUTIFUL card very well made full of colour perfect for birthdays ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

catherine said...

Such a lovely bright coloured card and thanks for joining in our challenge this week over at MMCS. hope to see you again
x catherine

Iva said...

Wonderful card!Thank you for joining at Card Mania!Hugs:Iva

SuzanneK said...

Oh wow I love this Tammy. Gorgeous colours and design and where did you get those stunning daffodils. Hugs Suzanne

clare said...

stunning card, i love the vibrant colour scheme. x

tanja said...

A lovely card and I love the beautiful image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover