Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 31, 2012

Favourite 5 of 2012


How is your New Year's Eve? Here at home we are taking a well deserved break and simply doing almost nothing aside from feeding the horses and cleaning the fish tank. The dogs are lazing around too, gathering energy for tomorrow's festivities.

On this last day of 2012, Debby at a Scrapjourney is challenging us to post our favourite 5 cards of this past year. Let me try.... I believe my favourites are the ones where I struggled or where I was very far from my comfort zone....

Starting with this one, Vintage card with a Kenny K image. Love the end result and pretty happy with my choice of colours and colouring too. Original pot here


Then Halloween OMG!!!!! Had never done a Halloween card before, took me ages to even have a sketch in mind. Here it is and I loved my easel card in the end. I won a top 10 to boot!! Original post is here


My Fishy card. I just love the feel of this one. Funny how things don't turn out like you imagined sometimes but with fabulous results nonetheless. Others liked it as well as I have a top 3 on this one :) Original post here


This one I had to include. Aside from the crackle technique, it has nothing really fabulous but it's a masculine card and I did it!!!!!!!!!!! Original post here


Pop-up card I made for my Mom on Mother's day. She has always wanted a piano and this card was my way of letting her know that she should fulfill her dreams. Happy to say that since then, Mom has her piano and this card sits on it proudly! Also was honoured with a top 3. Thanks Mom!! Original post here


You think I have a thing for Kenny K images !?!?!?!? Being on their design team has inspired me and pushed my versatility in my crafting art. Thank you Kenny and Elena, you see, 5 out of 5 !!!!! We were meant to meet ha! Ha!

Here's a sixth one just to show Debby I struggle at following rules *laugh*. The shabby look I am proud of here. Using an image other that a character or an animal was a challenge. Was created especially for a coffee lover, I think I succeeded. Original post here



Well there you go!!!! Thank you for a wonderful year in Blogland. I made friends, am now part of three fabulou design teams and look forward to another year of creating and sharing with you!

All the best to you and yours xox



Wait! Wait! Wait!!!!

Sorry Debby but I have to add this one. A tea kettle shaped card that won a top 3...I so struggled with it! It has to be in my favs of the year!!!!! Original post here


I'm done now..... If you want to see more, my gallery is available in the top tabs of my blog :)

TTFN xox









2 merveilleux commentaires:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Love your work :)
Happy new year!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Tammy no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover