Yes, a white Christmas is what I love!!! Today we had some snow, changed to rain and will become freezing rain in the night,,,ughhhhhhh Someone's not listening!!!!! haha
To stay patient until next snowfall, here's a little white on white card I would like to share :))
I used a peel-off gold sticker of the village scene that I adhered on white paper and trimmed. Acrylic snowflakes (not too visible here but they look icy and I love them), dry embossing, MS punches, lace ribbon and ALOT of startdust stickles. Oh, and a little snowflake charm decorating the top of the window.
The base of this card is actually a piece of white cardstock that I had punched and finally found too big for a project I was working on at the time so had set it aside. Found it in my pile of scrap papers, folded it in two and voilà!!! Moral of the story....don't throw away your scraps!!! I am very happy with the turn-out and the buyer is going to offer it to a priest, how perfect is that!
- Papertake Weekly - Snow white
- ABC Christmas Challenge - Y is for your favourite punch/die (All my MS around the border puches and my branch punch)
- Craft Challenge #185 - Winter
- Cute Card Thursday #247 - So charming
- The Squirrel and the Fox #33 - Christmas
- Crafty Calendar - White Christmas + metal option
- Cupboard Trilogy #6 - Frosty Winter
Thank so much for stopping By... don't forget , enter my Blog Candy, I have wonderful sponsors (including Kenny K) and more than one chance to win!!!!!
Find it Here :)