Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Creation LaDiva's Candy - WINNERS!


First I would like to thank all my followers, old and new, and my new Facebook friends for joining in my favourite things candy. I wish to extend my most heartfelt New Year wishes to all of you! The crafting community rocks and am so grateful to be part of it!!!

Now for the good stuff!!!!

*******************************************

Winner - Prize #1

5 digis of the winner's choice from Kenny K Downloads 



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
29 
Timestamp: 2013-01-01 16:29:53 UTC

Kiranmayee K!! That's you sweetie!!!!! Please chose your 5 digis from Kenny K downloads and contact me with your choices and e-mail using my contact me button on the sidebar and I will have Elena forward your fabulous digis directly to you.

*******************************************

Winner - Prize #2 
*Claimed* 

Goodie package of beautiful embroidered embellishements from Little Snippets


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
68 
Timestamp: 2013-01-01 16:35:23 UTC

MiladyDeWinter!! That's you!!!!!! Please send me your complete postal address by using the contact me button on my sidebar so I can send you your prize :)

*******************************************

Winner - Prize #3 (from me)
*Claimed*

A 15$ gift certificate to a crafting or digi online store of the winner's choice!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
17 
Timestamp: 2013-01-01 16:43:05 UTC

Robin C. !!!! You are a winner!!!!! Please use the contact me button on my sidebar and send me the name and web address of the online store you wish to spend $15 in (note that gift certificates must be available in store).

*******************************************

Congratulations to all!!!!! 
You have until January 7th 2013 to contact me or the prizes will be kept for my next candy. Thank you.

A special thank you to my sponsors Kenny K Downloads and Little Snippets

With love xox




0 merveilleux commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover