What an artist is trying to do for people is bring them closer to something, because of course art is about sharing. You wouldn't be an artist unless you wanted to share an experience, a thought.
Happy Saturday crafter friends :)
Quickly stopping by to showcase a wedding card, one that never made it to the newlywed couple, it's story, it was eaten by my customer's dog.....No no really!!! Seems puppy thought the pearls might be candy or maybe he wanted to play with the dove. Nonetheless, I loved making it, no copic painting this time :) Different from my regular style but happy with the result! So was the dog ha! Ha!
- Totally Gorjuss #180 - Embossing
- Allsorts #203 - A passion for flowers
- Dilly Beans - Flowers
- Divas By Design - Butterflies and birds
- Crafty Creations #218 - No patterned paper
- Crafting for All Seasons #50 - No stamps allowed
- Tando Creative - New beginnings
- The Crafting Café - Let's Celebrate (Wedding)
Thanks so much for stopping by :) TTFN