Happy Thursday all!!!
I have a holiday tomorrow so thought I would celebrate by sharing a Father's Day card I created :) Double celebration as this was my first Daddy Day card since the passing of my own Papa. I must admit, it felt good to make a card knowing it would make someone else's Father enjoy the special attention on his special day :)
I am pretty happy with the end result. Hope you like :)
- Dutch Dare #221 - For Dad
- Creative Inspirations #218 - Father's Day
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's all about the boys
- Crafting for all seasons #54 - One for the guys
- Crafting By Designs - Father's Day, Men, Male
- Tuesday Throwdown - You're the man
- Top Tip Tuesday #103 - Masculine
- Papertake Weekly - Hello Boys
- The Crafting Café - Here Come the Boys
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Tammy & Diesel xx