Happy Sunday everyone!
Sharing a special card I made for a very special lady. Friday was her last day working with us and the beginning of a brand new retired life for her.
Patricia has been a colleague and a friend for many many years. Loving, caring and so funny! Tomorrow will be different for all of us as we enter the office to find an empty desk. Patricia, I wish you the best retirement ever! You deserve all the happiness in the world! Hoping you are as happy as you have made us on a daily basis. I thank you for having been part of my life and here's to continued friendship. Love you bunches!! xx
This card is in an 8"X 8" format giving enough space to have the whole office sign. The retirement sentiments are from The Cuttin' Cafe . Hope you like :)
- Cupcake Inspirations #230 - Color combo
- Come and get it - Fall Colors
- Crazy 4 Challenges #205 - Bows
- A Gem of a Challenge #99 - Use Black
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #49 - Flowers
- Cute Card Thursday #288 - Pretty ribbons
- Sentimental Sundays #174 - Sketch
- Polkadoodles #39 - More than one fold
Thank you so much for stopping by, Hugzzzzz