Happy Sunday all!!!
Before I announce the new challenge, may I tell you that today was my very first experience of spending a whole day at the spa!!!! Foot massage, facial, 90 minute back massage, legs tonic treatment and a papaya body wrap. OMG!!! Heaven!!! I am not only Zen, I am talking in slow motion and almost walking backwards from feeling so relaxed. Wish this feeling would last forever! For anyone living with stress & anxiety, spoil yourself!! I am including the spa to my new lifestyle, that's for sure :)
So...ready for a challenge!!! This fortnight it is:
Holiday Chic : Sparkle
Our fabulous sponsors:
offering one winner the choice of 5 digi stamps;
Check out KennyK's new release; FABULOUS!!!!
Offering a $20 gift certificate at their shop
Now for my Holiday Chic: Sparkle creation I used the new release, City Star. So fun to work with, she inspired me to make a round card. The sparkle is everywhere....leaves, snow in the background, frosted lips and a sparkly fur trim and pompom on her bonnet. Hope you like!
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown #22 - Bling
- Creative Fingers #7 - Girls just wanna have fun
- Polkadoodle #42 - Christmas is coming
- Craft Challenge #229 - Christmas
- Moving Along With The Times - Christmas Cuties
- Crafty Creations #244 - Sparkle and Shine
- Belli Challenge #180 - Leaves
- Crafting Musketeers #6 - Christmas in October
- Addicted To Stamps #67 - Christmas is coming
- Deep Ocean #62 - Christmas is round the corner
Thanks so much for stopping by but before you click the x button, stop by KennyK's Krafty Krew to see the fabulous creations the team put together with the new release :)