Hello everyone!!! Wow! It's been a while!! So many awesome things happening lately.
Since my last post I have become an Avon Independant Dealer, KennyK's Design Team Coordinator and...new designer for Time 4 Scrap!! all that through my full time job, my farm and my family!! Loving every minute :)
Currently on holidays till the 6th so enjoying some sleep, scrap, eat and sleep again lol
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are planning on some fun for the New Year!!!
Here is a card I made for the family of an autistic child. My office had a Golf Tournament last September and have been raffling some items to support this family. I made this card with them in mind..... sentiment is *You are precious*.
Now you understand the title of my post? My birdie's head is hidden behind the ribbon. You would think I would notice but noooooo.... card is gone so birdie without a head it is!!
Hope you like :)
- Allsorts #239 - Brown & Blue
- ABC Challenge - B is for blue, bows & bling
- Crafting Musketeers #8 - Layer it up
- Hiding in my craftroom #130 - Anything but holiday
- Alphabet Challenge - W is for whatever you wish
- Cute Card Thursday #301 - Anything goes
- Charisma Cardz #49 - Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!!