Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another album + Day after piccies :)

Happy Saturday blogger friends!! So how was your week??? Mine was busy busy, full of events and stress haha! Happy to be relaxing with you this morning and looking forward to a little party tonight, western theme, at the same hall we were married and guess what? They asked to use our wedding decorations for the event!! How cool is that??? Many of the same people and same place. Two weeks following the big event, will this be a deja vu??? haha No, I won't be wearing my wedding dress but the hat maybe *wink*.

I would like to share the second of the three activity books I made for the children at our wedding. Using my Bind-It-All and hard covers, I am really pleased with these gifts and believe the children and parents were surprised and pleased too :)


The stamp is from the Greeting Farm coloured with my amazing Copic markers, papers are Tim Holtz, western themed buttons from Buttons Galore. Hope you like :)

I would like to share at:

Ready for some pictures?? I can't tell you how much I cried when I saw these!!! Tears of joy of course! The day after the wedding, my photographer friend came to our home before leaving for Montreal and randomly took pictures of us and our girls. The pictures are dreamy, just like the ones I remember looking at in magazines when I was a child, dreaming of one day having my own horses. The dream is now mine!! Check these out :))







Look at this one.....Emy is laughing with me!! I love this picture!!!!!


And last but not least, My HUSBAND!!!!! :)))


Thanks for sharing the dream with me!!! With love from our home to yours xox








10 merveilleux commentaires:

Claire said...

Hi I love the activity book Tammy and i can't believe your wedding has come and gone so quickly. I've been busy at work and must have missed your other posts so belated congratulations to you and hubby on you wedding
hugs
Claire xx

Crafty Loops said...

Your activity book looks smashing Tammy. And your photos are so beautiful. Lee xx

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy,
what gorgeous pics hun. You look so happy! I'm glad all went well and you had a fabulous day - may the rest of your lives together be just as fabulous.
Enjoy your party.
hugs
Dawn x

Geraldine said...

Hi Tammy,
Your girls are gorgeous (and Mr Tammy isnt bad either!)
The activity book is a wonderful idea.
Ger x

Brigitte said...

WOW Tammy, tes photos sont fantastiques et tu parais si heureuse! Encore mes félicitaions et l'album pour Alexandre est super cute!
Bises
Brigitte

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation, just love it!
Your fotos are just beautiful your girls are just gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Angelnorth said...

The activity book looks fanatastic, what a great idea to keep the kids amused during what can, let's face it, seem an overly-long and tedious process to them! Thanks for joining us at Tando Creative Challenges this month!

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wow what for great album !! love it !Thank you for joining EAC this week.
hugs tina46

Guylaine Seyer said...

the book looks so nice! I love the vintage colors of it
thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays

Di said...

Wow, you activity book is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Tando Creative Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover