Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Krafty Krew Challenge #145 + Meet Diesel!!!!

Wow, I haven't posted on my blog for weeks! My sincere apologies but I am back now. I have had to step down from a few of my Design Teams as with summer, leaving for weekend excursions is the plan. I have also taken care of Mom who has had a slight accident but all is well and she is getting stronger every day and, have been preparing for my new role as foster mom for the Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind!!!
 
 
This is Diesel!!! My Guide Dog Puppy in training :) Diesel is a 3 month old Labrador Retreiver, isn't he just adorable?? He looks so peaceful but....he is a puppy OMG!!! He has found the Kleenex box, the toilet paper, my slippers etc. I laugh so hard!! It's like having a mini tornado in the house LOL I already love him to pieces so am aiming to enjoy him every minute until he leaves with his new visually impaired master in a year or so from now :)
 
Tomorrow is our first day at work together. Another stressful day for Diesel but he has been so good so far and seems to adjust very well not to mention that everyone at the office will fall in love as I have.
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
Now for this week's challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew
 
Color Combo
 
 

 
Our fabulous sponsors this week:
 
with a $20 gift certificate
and 
with 
 
Come and join us for a great week of fun!!!
 
Take care xx
 
Tammy & Diesel

 
 

0 merveilleux commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover