Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wedding favours at By The Cute and Girly

Happy Thursday all!!!

A quick post tonight as I am beat! Valentine card orders, wedding meetings and shopping, care for the horses and dogs, the teenager and yessssss I have a full time job too!!! It is Friday tomorrow right??

Tonight we met the owner of the hall for the wedding and wow!! I am really getting married!!! I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! It's becoming so real in my head..... and my heart is pounding just at the thought of it!!

So much for a quick post, so here I go with scrapping business. This is my By The Cute and Girly PART II for February's Red + 1 challenge! You have all month to join in the fun!! :)

Practicing for wedding favours, I made these little note books to hold 3" X 3" post-it notes. Real easy to do and I find them cute :) Not sure yet if this is going to be my choice for gifts but I will offer something crafted by me for sure...... Crafting is a huge part of who I am and is a *must* in my wedding plans.


Do you see these in 4" X 3" format, including personalized pen and decorated *Country* style? 


Tomorrow night, I am back to crafting Valentine cards...a few orders pending and I actually sold the card I had made way in advance for my son's Girlfriend eeeeek  He will never forgive me if I don't make another one so........

Thank you so much for your visit and wishing you a fabulous Friday coming!!!


6 merveilleux commentaires:

Lisa Jane said...

I think these will be fabulous wedding favours.. they would be perfect
Lisa ;)

Brigitte said...

Fabuleux, comme d'habitude!!! Passe une bonne fin de semaine.
Bisous
Brigitte

Brenda Brown said...

These are really pretty Tammy and yes I could see them made in a range of different colours and designs.
Its lovely to see your excitement for your wedding plans, good luck with it all, it will certainly keep you very busy.
Have a good friday too.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Kate said...

Very pretty Tammy. You had beeter get making things if you are going to have enough gifts ready for all your guests!!

** Kate **

Irene said...

Hi Tammy

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. It is much appreciated.
Irene x

Shirl said...

Oh my Tammy what are you like I hope you have made you son's card again. All of these creations are gorgeous.
Hugs Shirley x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover