Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wedding favours at By The Cute and Girly

Happy Thursday all!!!

A quick post tonight as I am beat! Valentine card orders, wedding meetings and shopping, care for the horses and dogs, the teenager and yessssss I have a full time job too!!! It is Friday tomorrow right??

Tonight we met the owner of the hall for the wedding and wow!! I am really getting married!!! I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! It's becoming so real in my head..... and my heart is pounding just at the thought of it!!

So much for a quick post, so here I go with scrapping business. This is my By The Cute and Girly PART II for February's Red + 1 challenge! You have all month to join in the fun!! :)

Practicing for wedding favours, I made these little note books to hold 3" X 3" post-it notes. Real easy to do and I find them cute :) Not sure yet if this is going to be my choice for gifts but I will offer something crafted by me for sure...... Crafting is a huge part of who I am and is a *must* in my wedding plans.


Do you see these in 4" X 3" format, including personalized pen and decorated *Country* style? 


Tomorrow night, I am back to crafting Valentine cards...a few orders pending and I actually sold the card I had made way in advance for my son's Girlfriend eeeeek  He will never forgive me if I don't make another one so........

Thank you so much for your visit and wishing you a fabulous Friday coming!!!


6 merveilleux commentaires:

Lisa Jane said...

I think these will be fabulous wedding favours.. they would be perfect
Lisa ;)

Brigitte said...

Fabuleux, comme d'habitude!!! Passe une bonne fin de semaine.
Bisous
Brigitte

Brenda Brown said...

These are really pretty Tammy and yes I could see them made in a range of different colours and designs.
Its lovely to see your excitement for your wedding plans, good luck with it all, it will certainly keep you very busy.
Have a good friday too.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Kate said...

Very pretty Tammy. You had beeter get making things if you are going to have enough gifts ready for all your guests!!

** Kate **

Irene said...

Hi Tammy

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. It is much appreciated.
Irene x

Shirl said...

Oh my Tammy what are you like I hope you have made you son's card again. All of these creations are gorgeous.
Hugs Shirley x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover