Spent the weekend working on cards, next year I will not wait til the 10th of February to showcase my creations at the office whewwwwwww I am not a quick crafter so 5 cards in two days is a record for me!!!!!
Here is one I made today, soooooo different from my usual as it is for a man (no flowers ughhh) and using a digi which I am still very uncomfortable with. Digital stamp and sentiment are from Sassy Studio Design and I LOVE them!!!! Perfect for a hubby don't you think?
Practiced my hair coloring on this one.....not like I would like but I will keep at it :)
Sharing my card here:
- Crafty Cardmakers #39 - Hearts
- A Spoonfull of Sugar #138 - Let's see some love
- Papertake Weekly - Have a heart
- Creative Card Crew - For a loved one
- For Fun Challenges - Hearts
- Crazy 4 Challenges #74 C4C74 - Hearts
- Creative Cowgirls - Hearts on card
- Digital Tuesdays #97 - Have a heart
This week I attack *baby* cards!!! Bye bye reds and hello blues :))))) Have a safe and happy start to your week!