Our sponsor this time around is Annabelle Stamps who has generously donated a $20 voucher to her store for one lucky random winner but remember..... NO DIGIS!!! Your focal point must be a stamped image :)
So get those embellies out and show us what you've got!!!! Need inspiration? The DT team has some awesome projects to share so don't forget to take a peak!!
For my DT project, I have been wanting to make a drawer card forever and I DID IT!!!!!! And.... I LOVE IT!!!! This was my first so took me forever but I will get at it again.. too much fun!
Look at the little drawer, isn't that too cute?? haha
Sharing my project here:
- Tuesday Throwdown #46 - Brads or eyelets (in my flower and bow)
- Top Tip #31 - Squares Challenge
- Moving along with the times #96 - Anything goes
- Just Magnolia #104 - Buttons, bows and Bling (I have bow and bling ;))
- Totally Papercrafts #64 - Glitter
- Fussy and Fancy - Springtime
- Creative Cowgirls - Happy Easter, Happy Springtime, Happy Mother's Day
- Sparkles #10 - Anything Goes
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flower Challenge
- Sweet Stampin' - Try something new (First ever drawer card)
I thank you for stopping by and wish you all a very *creative* weekend ;)