Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 29, 2011

A little cheer for Willam and Kate :)

Happy Friday everyone :) Did you spend the day with William and Kate as I did? Wow!!! What a fabulous wedding! I'm not one to follow royalty but as I did when Charles and Diana wed, I just couldn't help it and.... with my wedding in a little over 6 months I thought that maybe I could find a few ideas??.... NOT!! Ha! Ha!


Dropping off a little *cheer* card for a teenager using a fabulous cheerleader image by Sassy Studio Designs. The frills behind my die cut I did by hand using tacky tape and ribbon. Love the outcome :)

Added a cute mirror charm seeing this was for a typical teenage girl :) Here is my card...


Sharing my card here:

Well that's it for tonight!! A few DT projects for new challenges to be announced this weekend wahooooooo stay tuned :)

Hugzzzz




11 merveilleux commentaires:

Helen Dooley said...

love this! so cool. Thanks for playing along on FOr fun.

Ink Art Designs said...

Just a quick comment unrelated to your cards....I LOVE the music on your blog!
Dot xxx

Anita Bownds said...

absolutely lovely card,lovin the colours..
thanks for joining in this week at Delicious Doodles challenge blog.. hugz..Anita xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the image!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

DesignerDiva said...

Great card Tammy I love the image you have used. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for Pami's Anything Goes challenge this week and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Elke said...

lovely card, like the image you have used. Thanks for joining us over at CCC. Good luck.

Elke XX

Val said...

Fab card. Love the colouring. Thanks for joining MAWTT this week. Please come back again.
Hugs
Valx

Christine said...

Totally missed the wedding since it was at 3:00 am here but loved all the photos.

Your card is wonderful and you definitely should be proud of the ruffled ribbon - I need to try that. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week.

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

Nikki x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Stunning! I love the rosette design and those pearl swirls are fab.
Thanks for joining our 'glitter' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

This is brilliant, thanks playing along with DD this week
hugs
Ildiko

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover