Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 23, 2011

Bee Happy Tilda and an important message

Good evening crafters and friends :)

The long weekend is at an end but ohhhh what a fabulous three days! My Flower gardens full of blooming perenials of all species all nice and clean, we planted red seasonal flowers all around the house to give it a punch, flower baskets, swing, fountain,  clean pond where my gold fish will finally move into next weekend, mowed lawn and bird feeders all over :)) Isn't summer just fabulous??

I also managed to fit in some crafting today :)) Yaye me!!

Here is a Magnolia card featuring Tilda and her bee friend.



I love the sitting Magnolia stamps! They are so fun to play with!!

Sharing my project here:

Before I go, please take a moment to visit my dear friend and teamie Suzanne over at Just Love Flowers. Suzanne has been diagnosed with breast cancer for a second time and is currently undergoing treatments. She is on a quest to raise money for Breast Cancer Research and is now selling her fabulous hand crafted flowers for the cause. A must see!!! All profits will be donated directly to Pink Ribbon Day!

You can read the facts and figures of Breast Cancer on Suzanne's personal blog here.

My thoughts and prayors are with Suzanne and with all women struck by this terrible disease! xox

May health be with you all, have an awesome week!





6 merveilleux commentaires:

Kate said...

Beautiful card Tammy.

** Kate **

Jenny said...

A lovely card. Tilda looks just perfect. Thank you very much for sharing her with us this week at Paper Sundaes. Good Luck.

Louise said...

Hi Tammy,

Love your card, beautiful embellies and great idea with the ribbon in her hair.
Louise

Lori Turner said...

WOW...beautiful card! Thanks for playing with 4 Crafty Chicks....

Alica said...

so cool! Love all the flowers and the lace around the border!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Crystal said...

So pretty, love all the flowers and lace, very beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover