Suzanne was the very first to chose me for a DT position, bringing me confidence in my work and creativity. I will miss working with Suzanne, Claire and the whole DT team but will keep in touch via Blogland.
Life is important!!!! Best wishes to Suzanne, my Australian friend!! Thanks for everything xox
* Please note that the current and last challenge over at Let's Ink It up still has a few days to go and the winners will be announced by mid week.
Please let me share a card made for what would of been our *scallops* challenge. I am very proud of this card as I managed to use several different stamps and techniques.
The swirls are stamped using Stazon inks, Tilda coloured with my copics, the deer was stamped and then powdered with Perfect Pearls and my favorite........the gorgeous butterfly was stamped on an acetate sheet that I cut out and embellished with Stickles. Here is a closer peak :)
Sharing my creation here:
- A Spoonfull Of Sugar #153 - Things with Wings
- Top Tip Tuesday #35 - 2 or more stamps
- Papertake Weekly - Pale, pretty pastels
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- The ABC Challenge - V is for Violet
- Totally Papercrafts #68 - Pink & Girly
- Allsorts #105 - Things with wings
- Dream Valley #8 - Stamp Something
- Crafting For All Seasons #1 - Anything Goes
Once again, thank you to Suzanne and the Let's Ink It Up team!! See ya'll around :)