As well as loads of prizes on the challenge blog, each design team member also has a prize on their blog from their featured sponsor, so lots of chances to win some great prizes!! :)
If you have come from Hanna's blog, then you are on the right track, if not, you need to start here at Lora's blog.
Ok so here's what you have to do for a chance to win these prizes-
1. Enter the challenge at By The Cute and Girly as you normally would. The theme this month is "Anything Goes" and remember our challenge is for any type of crafts from papercrafts to baking, so you really can enter with anything you like. This month we are limiting the entries to 1 per person since it's anything goes.
2. Do the hop, leave a comment on each of the dt blogs for a chance to win the prize on their blog.
3. Each design team member has a letter of the alphabet on their blog that you need to collect (letters are mixed so you will have to figure out the word). When you are finished the hop and have collected all the letters, email Lora with the word you have made (you will find her email address and instructions on the challenge blog). Please DO NOT leave a comment with the word you have made, you must email Lora with it.
4. HAVE FUN!! :)
My sponsor is Pink Gem Designs and they have given me three (3) digital images (winners choice) to give away to one lucky winner.
Don't forget........Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win this prize.
My project today uses two images generously donated by Pink Gem Designs: *Kaya with flowers* which you can find here and I have also incorporated the *Sunshine & Smiles* sentiment found here.
Here is my first card:
Sharing my card here:
- Fab'n'Funky #93 - Die cuts or punches (I used both)
- Creative Inspirations #132 - Friendship
- Crafts and me #55 - Use a digi
- Anything Goes #51 - Die cuts/Punches or both
- Cutie Pie #2 - Bingo Board (flowers, die cut border & ribbon)
- One Stitch at a time #82 - Use a digi
- Sparkles #21 - Something that sparkles
- One Stop Craft #152 - Anything Goes
- Secret Crafter #155 - Anything goes as long as it sparkles
The letter you need from me is *Y* and the next stop on the hop is on lovely Carol's blog.
Here's a list of the hop order in case you get lost along the way.
Tammy (you are here!)
Challenge Blog- You will find the email address here that you need to send the word you have made to, and of course you have to link your entry here too :)
I will have another project for you at mid month using another cute image from Pink Gem Designs. Here's a sneak peak :
Little clue: My image has a trunk hihi!
Don't forget my wedding candy!!! I am sharing the love :))))
|Click on the banner for more details|
Hope you all enjoy the hop and can't wait to read your comments and pay you a visit to admire your lovely creations :))))