Bed ridden today so thought I would share a card I made. Inspired by the beautiful automn colors. I went crazy with this card and actually made the opening on the bottom!!!!!!! Fearless huh!?!?!?!? hahaha Honestly, this was a mistake when I glued it together and realized it was upside down! Happy with the mistake though, this 6 X 6 card looks totally different thanks to that :)) Added two *ties* on top and voilà!
Here it is:
Participating in the following challenges:
- Crafty Cardmakers #53 - Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday #54 - A sketch
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday #184 - Animal Crackers
- Southern Girls #28 - Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts #86 - Autumn
- Crafty Emma's #56 - Pretty Girls
- Allsorts #123 - Flowers
- Paper Sundaes #89 - Lots of layers
***Don't forget about my wedding Candy guys!!!!!! One month and I will be a married woman wahooooo You will find all the details in this post.***
And, very proud to announce that I won Top 3 over at Pile it on for their September challenges with this card:
Thanks so much for stopping by :) Back to bed now!