And sadly, while I was worried about little poor me, my boss lost his father last night! Not sure what to add here :( I know he knows how much I care and have his family close to my heart!!
So please let me lighten the air by sharing my second card for the By The Cute & Girly's *Let It Snow* December challenge. The image is from The Paper Shelter and it is so cute!!!!!!
Awwwww aren't these puppies adorable??? I want to jump in and cuddle too :)
I would like to share here:
- Craft Your Passion #87 - Anything Goes + Glitter
- The Crazy Challenge #96 - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #77 - Celebrate the season
- Top Tip Tuesday #63 - Let It Snow
- Creative Card Crew - Tis The Season
- For Fun Challenges - Christmas Sparkle
- ABC Christmas Challenge - Y is for Yippie!!
- Moving along with the times #127 - Last Minute Christmas
- Frosted Designs - Glitter
- Card Makin' Mamas #35 - Christmas
To finish this post on a positive note, I am thrilled to have been chosen Top 3 in the Sisterhood of Crafters *Polka Dots* challenge for this project :)
Thank you all and please take care xox