Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 09, 2011

I'm a Kenny K Girl!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! Wellll.......I made it!!!! I've been selected to be one of the new Kenny K Girlz :)))))))) Excited??? No EXTATIC!!!!!!!!!!



I will be starting my term in January 2012 and I just can't wait!!!

Here are my new teamies....


We will be joining the rest of the Krafty Girlz that are staying on the team for another term.


Thank you Kenny K!!! I am so privileged and honoured :)))


3 merveilleux commentaires:

Louise said...

Yahoo!!!! Tammy on est aussi sur la même équipe, trop cool...
Louise

Brigitte said...

WOW, c'est fantastique!!! Félicitations, je suis sure que tu vas leur faire honneur!
Brigitte

arjette said...

Great to have you on the team!!! Congratulations!

gr. Arjette (team A)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover