Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Easel Cards, KKKK challenge #138

The Miracle of Life
 
Welcome to another week of fun at KennyK's Krafty Krew


 
In this week`s Challenge we want to see Easel Cards and we have 

2 sponsors so of course, 2 chances at winning prizes :-) + our top 3 chosen by the DT and... spotlight of the week voted by Kenny & Elena!!!!
 

is offering 5 Digi's of the Winner's Choice


and




is offering a stamp to the value of $10
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
For my DT card, I challenged myself to create a new baby card with a KennyK image.... then I found their cute Giraffe digi....my work was done :) Hope you like!
 
 

 
Sharing here:
  1. Stamping Sensations - Special Occasions (New Baby)
  2. That Craft Place - Animal Challenge
  3. Crafting By Designs - Animals
 
Show us those easel cards!! Can't wait :)
 
Hugzzzzzzzzzzz
 
 
 
 

5 merveilleux commentaires:

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! Thanks for joining in our special occasions theme at stamping sensations and good luck!

pinky said...

What a gorgeous easel card, perfect for our non birthday challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Mian said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! Love your design and all the pretty details, fab coloring on the image!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Hugs Mian
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

Very Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at
Stamping sensations

Hugs
Francesca

Kezzy said...

Wow wow your easel card is gorgeous, I really love easel cards but never do them myself apart from once or twice lol, I should do more. I really love the giraffe, but then I'm a huge fan of Kenny K lol. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover