Will winter ever end !?!?!?!? What a storm again yesterday, freezing rain today ugh!!
Wellll...bright white *snow* inspired me to make this white on white (WOW) sympathy card for a friend of my Mom's. Sympathy cards are more difficult to make than masculine cards I think, especially when you know the person and the family. So, my challenge for the year is to make a few just for my inventory, no one in mind, maybe that will be easier ?
I went with layers and layers, flower ribbon, dry embossing and scissor distressing for texture, white pearls, cheesecloth, punches and dies and a white butterfly to tie everything together. Hope you like!
Sharing in the following:
- Lexi's Creations #87 - Punches or dies
- Penny's #122 - White on White
- Let's Craft & Create #67 - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday #264 - Butterfly Kisses
- Paper Crafting Journey - Monochromatic
- Card Crafters Circle #70 - Die-cuts and/or embossing
- Crafts 4 Eternity #119 - Wonderful wings
- Creative Moments #14 - Things with wings
- Rhedd & Rosie's #4 - Monochromatic
Hoping you have good things planned today, I am torn between house cleaning or working on crafting projects hmmmm?
Take care, Hugzzz