Happy Monday all!!! How's the weather in your world? Here it is horrible unless you like severe thunderstorms, hail and high winds!!! If you do, please give me your trick!?!?!?!?
Would like to share an Asian inspired card I made....
For a 30th wedding anniversary of an Asian couple :) Now that I look at it, maybe it could have been more red then black huh? Used a card layer Die-Cut on Bazzill cardstock for the background, stamped and heat embossed the Asian flowers and tinted with different distress inks. Used the MS Flourish border punch and added a little tassel as a finishing touch. Hope you like!
- Totally Papercrafts #172 - Flowers and bows
- That Craft Place - Flowers
- Animal Friends #3 - Butterfly and/or Bugs
- Country View #4 - Die Cuts
- Dutch Dare #222 - Things that start with the letter B (Bugs & Bridge)
- Pollycraft #1 - Anything Goes
Before wishing you a great crafting week and good weather, here is a pose from Diesel waiting for his cuddels before saying good night :)
Hugzzzzzzzzz from the Diesel team :)