Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hapily Ever After

Happy Sunday once again :)
 
 
What a wonderful day I had yesterday! Was honored to be invited to my friend's wedding and a beautiful one it was! Such an inspiring couple! Love is soooo wonderful!
This is the card I created for their special day....
 
 
Mostly used dies and pearls for an elegant look and a bit of dry embossing for texture. Hope you like :)
 

 
My baby Diesel also attended the wedding and may I say that he did so great! Calm, patient and trusting! I am so proud of him!
 
 
Sharing my card here:
  1. Crafty Calendar - Things with wings
  2. Crafty Catz #188 - Add some embossing (dry embossing on the back panel)
  3. Tammy's Scrappin Corner #67 - Anything with wings

 
 Before pressing the publish button, let me wish a happy Quebec National Day to all my fellow Quebecois :)
 

6 merveilleux commentaires:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful and elegant.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

chrissy xx said...

It really is GOrgeous! What a lovely design..Thank you soooo much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
Chrissyxx

Jac said...

Really beautiful and very elegant, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tammy
A gorgeous and beautiful card thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx

Helen said...

That is just beautiful - such an elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover