Happy Sunday once again :)
What a wonderful day I had yesterday! Was honored to be invited to my friend's wedding and a beautiful one it was! Such an inspiring couple! Love is soooo wonderful!
This is the card I created for their special day....
Mostly used dies and pearls for an elegant look and a bit of dry embossing for texture. Hope you like :)
My baby Diesel also attended the wedding and may I say that he did so great! Calm, patient and trusting! I am so proud of him!
Sharing my card here:
- Challenges 4 Everybody #22 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar - Things with wings
- Crafty Catz #188 - Add some embossing (dry embossing on the back panel)
- Creative Belli #172 - Wedding
- Fab n' Funky #176 - Animals
- Tammy's Scrappin Corner #67 - Anything with wings
Before pressing the publish button, let me wish a happy Quebec National Day to all my fellow Quebecois :)